Type II Accuflow™ Steel Safety Cans
(Red for flammables, yellow for diesel, blue for kerosene, green for oils)
- Fully compliant – meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 for the safe storage of flammables
- Passed independent rigorous testing – FM approved, UL/ULC listed, and TÜV certified. All are accepted under CARB
- Patented AccuFlow™ manifold automatically vents for smooth, fast, glug-free pouring
- Easy-to-use Safe-Squeeze® trigger provides accurate control of liquid flow
- Flexible 9" (229mm) hose provides targeted pouring into small openings-available in two diameters: 5/8" (16-mm) and 1" (25-mm)
- Full-length, chemically resistant stainless steel flame arrester dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition. Longer length allows easy, secure placement of gas nozzle
- Leakproof, positive pressure-relief cap automatically vents to prevent rupture or explosion
- Self-closing lid controls vapors and spills
- Premium 24-gauge coated steel body and handle offer maximum durability and chemical resistance
- Large ID Zone identifies contents to reduce misuse or to designate department, shift or crew
- Offset fill port with ergonomic lift lever make filling easier
- Rounded steel comfort handle doesn’t cut into hand
- Large 1/2" (13mm) grip lip along bottom helps support pouring
- Reinforcing ribs strengthen sidewalls for extra “bumper-guard” protection
- Double-lock seams provide four thicknesses of steel to guard against bumps and bangs
- Durable, high-gloss powder paint resists solvents, corrosion and humidity
- Trilingual warning label is in English/Spanish/French
- 100% tested to guarantee leakproof construction
- Quality is backed by exclusive Ten-Year Warranty
Type II Safety cans are easy to fill, pour and use–the choice for flammables!
You may download a PDF of this by clicking here
Go beyond protection and compliance with the added convenience of AccuFlow™ with Safe-Squeeze® trigger for safe and controlled pouring.
Justrite's patented manifold and proportional flow-control Safe-Squeeze® trigger provides you with the means to regulate the flow rate when handling flammable liquids. Fill port with ergonomic lift lever make filing easy. Flexible 9-in (229-mm) long metal hose spout helps control the pour into small openings.
Made from high-grade coated steel, each can is pressure tested to ensure quality. The tough powder coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to demands of rigorous use. Stainless steel flame arrester—equipped in a Justrite safety cans — dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition. Sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to protect against explosion. Large label ID zone provides writing space to identify contents, department location, or individual user name. All can sizes have extra capacity for adding two-cycle engine oil or other additives.
Choose the right color safety can to meet your need. To learn more, click here.