In the United States alone, the National Fire Protection Association reported that in 2011 there was one structure fire reported every 65 seconds. This alarming fact is tragic, considering that simple, proven steps can help reduce the risk of accidental fires.
To help protect your people and facility from a potential fire, Justrite safety cabinets are engineered to safely contain flammable fuels, solvents, and chemicals. They serve several critical functions:
- Keep dangerous liquids safely organized and segregated
- Ensure safe evacuation time in the event of a fire
- Provide compliance with federal OSHA regulations and the National Fire Protection Association
- Increase maximum allowable quantities of flammable and combustible liquids in control areas
- Improve efficiency by locating materials near point-of-use
- Identify and warn of flammable contents and improve security with locking mechanism
With over 100 years of experience, Justrite is the leading authority on managing flammable liquids. We’ve learned what works, and what’s important to you. Justrite’s industry-first 10-year warranty is offered on a large selection of our market-leading Sure-Grip® EX steel cabinets. With exclusive features like Haz-Alert™ warning labels, U-Loc™ padlockable handle, and patented SpillSlope® safety shelves, you can be assured of getting the highest protection, convenience, and durability in a safety cabinet.
That is what makes Justrite THE trusted, leading source for safety cabinets in industrial, commercial and laboratory facilities worldwide. Choose from over 300 models, ranging in capacities from 4 gallons (15 liters) to 115 gallons (435 liters).