Since 1906 customers have looked to Justrite for innovative solutions to help protect workers and the environment, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity.
We're committed to providing you product offerings in sync with changing industry demands. Our comprehensive line includes fire prevention safety equipment such as safety cabinets and safety containers, smoking receptacles, drum equipment, and environmental spill control devices.
Equally important to providing compliant, high performance products--is our commitment to helping customers understand the inherent dangers of handling hazardous materials. With our long established reputation of flammables protection, we're happy to put our experience to work for you.
- View our RedBook handbook, a must-have for anyone working with fuels, chemicals, or solvents
- Take advantage of our free STUD-E safety survey to prevent catastrophic fires and protect your people from potential injury.
- Be a "know-it-all" – visit Expert Info and learn what makes a safety can "safe," how to choose the right safety cabinet, and much more.
- See how our products work – our video gallery will expand in the future!
- Check out our TechTalks --- learn the significance of UL Validation.
Justrite products are designed and thoroughly tested for unsurpassed quality, reliability, and compliance to applicable codes and regulations. Most of our products meet or exceed applicable requirements set forth by OSHA and EPA, as well as the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and the International Fire Code (IFC). Many have earned certification from third parties such as FM Global (FM approved), Underwriters Laboratories (UL/ULC listed), or TUV Technical Inspection Association.