|Safety Cans are a necessary part of compliance for safety in the workplace. Justrite believes that they are much more. A Justrite Safety Can is a useful, hardworking tool that adds convenience while facilitating safe transfer of flammable liquids ensuring the safety of personnel and protection of the facilities where they are used.|
Safety Cans serve several critical functions:
Virtually every place of business, and even homeowners, have occasion to use flammable or combustible liquids. Gasoline, chemicals, solvents, and a variety of other hazardous liquids are found in varying amounts and locations. Whereas these liquids are relatively commonplace, it is important to understand the dangers they present and the special storage and handling procedures required to ensure safe usage. Reviewing the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) helps determine liquid characteristics and recommended safety practices.
- Safely contain hazardous liquids and control vapors to reduce the risk of fire, protecting both personnel and facilities
- Offer compliance with federal OSHA regulations and state and local fire codes
- Improve efficiency with ease-of-use features to enhance pouring and filling operations
Accidents and fire risks can be minimized by using proper safety equipment. NFPA is specific on what is required of a safety can in order for it to perform as expected under fire conditions. The basic purpose of a safety can is the control of flammable vapors, while providing a convenient means of carrying, dispensing, and storing up to five gallons of flammable liquid.
All Justrite safety cans undergo rigorous testing requirements by independent third party agencies and have received certification from Factory Mutual (FM Approved) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL and ULC Listed). Justrite offers an exclusive Ten- Year Warranty on all safety cans. Let Justrite Safety Cans help you meet all your needs for flammable liquid dispensing and containment.
- For more information on Justrite's Safety Containers features and performance benefits (pdf) click here
- For more information on Justrite's Dispensing and Collection Container applications (pdf) click here
Safety Container Products